Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Age Limit To Join Indian Air Force

I want my son will join Indian Air Force. So I want to get information about age limit required by any Indian person who wants to join Indian Air Force. So can you please provide me a chart that has information about all ranks and their educational qualification and age limit?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5th April 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age Limit To Join Indian Air Force

Hii sir, I Wants to join the Indian Air Force Will you Please Provide me the Age Limit for Joining the Indian Air Force As Officer Entry ?
Old 5th April 2018, 08:40 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Age Limit To Join Indian Air Force

The Indian Air Force is the air arm of the Indian armed forces. Its complement of personnel and aircraft assets ranks fourth amongst the airforces of the world.

you May Join the Indian Force through the Following Ways the Details With Age Limit is given below

NDA Entry:
This is the first opportunity which you get to join the Air Force. Though limited to flying branch, and exclusive to boys, this is an excellent opportunity which boys get after class 12th to join IAF.

Gender Men

Format
Two papers consisting of General awareness, Mathematics and English

Educational Qualification
10+2 (with physics and mathematics). Final Years eligible

16 to 19 years(at the time of commencement of course)

CDSE Entry:
Again an exclusive entry for men, after graduation and meant only for flying branch. CDSE is an exam conducted by UPSC, twice every year. The training is conducted in AFA

Education Qualification
Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) / BE / B Tech (Four Year Course). Final years eligible.

20 to 24 years (at the time of commencement of course)

Notification date
June and October (Approx.)

NCC Special Entry:
Once again an exclusive entry for men aiming for the flying branch. Training procedure almost same as CDSE

Eligibility Criteria

Graduate (Three Year Course) in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 levelORBE / B Tech (Four Year Course) from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together.

20 to 24 years (at the time of commencement of course)

UES Entry:
University Entry Scheme is meant for engineering student of pre final year, for the technical branch of IAF

Education Qualification

The candidate must be currently studying in Pre-final year of BE / BTech degree course with choice of subject as mentioned in the advertisement. There must be No backlog / arrears of papers of previous semesters at the time of SSB Testing. On completion of degree, minimum 60% of marks in aggregate in all papers put together are mandatory.

20 to 26 years (at the time of commencement of course)

AFCAT Entry:

This is the biggest test conducted for inducting officer in IAF. This test inducts both men and women as officers in all the three branches of IAF, i.e. Flying, Technical and Ground Duty.

Qualification

The eligibility criteria with respect to age limit, educational qualifications etc. for AFCAT are spelt out in the advertisement published. Minimum qualification required is graduation.

Exam date

February and August (Approx.)