Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 21st November 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default B Ed CET Exam

Hii sir, I wants to give the Maharashtra BEd CET Examination will you Please provide me the Details of the BEd CET Examination of the Maharashtra State ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 21st November 2016, 05:29 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: B Ed CET Exam

Government of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell conducts MAH BEd CET for ADMISSIONS TO FIRST YEAR of Two Year Full Time Regular Course in Bachelor of Education (General) and Bachelor of Education (Special Education)

Eligibility Criteria

The candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree with subjects Sciences and Mathematics/Social Sciences (History/ Geography/Economics/Political Sciences/ Psychology/ Philosophy/ Education/Library)/Humanity Sciences (all languages and literature)/Commerce and secured minimum 50% marks (Minimum 45% marks in case of Backward Class categories). Categories)

Examination Pattern

The CET comprises multiple choice objective type questions in the areas of i) Mental Ability (40), ii) General Knowledge (30) iii) Teacher Aptitude (30). There would be 100 questions to be answered in a total time of One and half hour (i.e. Ninety Minutes). Medium of Question Papers will be English and Marathi.

Application Fees :

For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS),J & K Migrant Candidates - Rs. 650/-

For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only - Rs. 350/-
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in