Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 10th November 2015, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Bank of Baroda P.O exam Question paper

Hi sir I am preparing for the bank po exam conduct by the bank of baroda so please give me some important question which help me in preparation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10th November 2015, 02:49 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Bank of Baroda P.O exam Question paper

Every year IBPS and other bank organised bank Probationary Officers i.e po jobs some bank hire candidate through IBOS exam some conduct on there own level every year bank of Baroda conduct po exam

Exam pattern
1 Reasoning
2 English Language
3 Quantitative Aptitude
4 General Awareness
5 Computer Knowledge

As you want to known about the previous year for the po exam organised by the bank of Baroda here is some important question

Directions (Q.1-5): In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptionsfmferences numbered I and n. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted and an inference is something which can be directly inferred from the given facts. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions/ inferences and decide which of those is/are implicit in the statement. Give answer

1) if only I is implicit.

2) if only II is implicit.

3) if either I of II is implicit.

4) if neither I nor II is implicit.

5) if both I and II are implicit.

1. Statement: 'Do not enter-avoid the risk of getting infected with ABC disease' - written outside the quarantine ward no. 2 (meant only for ABC disease) of a hospital.

I. Disease ABC is contagious.

II. All the patients in ward no. 2 suffer from disease ABC.

2. Statement: In city Z, people prefer to buy car X instead of car Y as car X has German technology, which is very advanced.

I. Cars with German technology are perceived to be better than other cars in city Z.

II. Had German technology been present in car Y also, its sales would have crossed car X's sales.

3. Statement: Railways does not provide concession to anyone for travelling to certain holiday destinations.

I. Railway services are available for travelling to these holiday destinations.

II. Railways provides concession to certain persons for tra veiling to places other than these holiday destinations.

4. Statement: "Travellers with a ticket for the second class if found travelling in the first-class compartments would be penalised." -A notice in the compartments of a train

I. Travellers with a ticket for the first class are also not allowed to travel in the second-class compartments.

II. Inspections are carried out in the train to check the tickets.

5. Statement: The prices of petrol and diesel have remained unchanged only in Nigeria for the past three years.

I. Petrol and diesel prices have changed elsewhere in the world during these three years.

II. Before this three-year period, petrol and diesel were available at a price different from the present rates.

For more question go through this PDF

BANK OF BARODA PO PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION

Attached Files
File Type: pdf BANK OF BARODA PO PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION.pdf (1.34 MB, 201 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message