Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 9th November 2016, 02:47 PM

Default Bumble Bees

Discuss about bumble bees here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for bumble bees discussion. If you are looking for bumble bees then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on bumble bees, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12th March 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: bumble bees

Would you please provide me images of Bumble Bees and little information about them, so that I can have idea?
Old 12th March 2018, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: bumble bees

No worries I will provide you information of Bumble Bees along with images, so that you can have idea about it.

The Bumble Bees is a member of the genus Bombus one of the bee families there at almost 250 species of bumblebee are known which primarily found in higher altitudes or latitudes in the Northern Hemisphere, although they are also found in South America.

Bumble Bees 1

Bumble Bees 2

Bumble Bees 3