Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th October 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default CAT MBA Exam

I want to build my career in management line and for this decided to apply for the CAT (Common Admission Test). Can you please provide me CAT MBA Exam details along with eligibility to apply and also provide me important dates related to this exam so I can apply?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th October 2016, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: CAT MBA Exam

CAT (Common Admission Test) 2017 is a national level management aptitude test conducted by IIMs primarily for admission to several management programmes offered by IIMs.

Eligibility for CAT MBA Exam:

Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent qualification (recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India) with minimum 50% marks or its equivalent CGPA (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/DA/PwD category applicants).

Candidates those are appearing for final year graduation or its equivalent or awaiting for their result are eligible to apply.

Before applying for the test, kindly double verify your eligibility as it will be checked by IIMs at several stages of selection procedure.

Courses Offered Through CAT 2016

PGP
PGPEM
PGP-ABM
PGPPM
PGP-Mumbai
PGP-UAE
EPGPM
PGPSM
PGPWE
PGDM
PGDHRM
PGPEX
PGPBM

CAT Exam Important Dates

Online registration/online application form begins from August, 2017 to September, 2017
Downloading window of admit card will be open from October, 2017
Examination date November, 2017
Result announcement date Second week of January, 2017
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in