Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th July 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Clerk Grade Exam Notification

I am waiting for IBPS Clerk Grade Exam Notification for 2015 recruitments. So is there any one who can give expected date when notification will release? Can you please tell me what is minimum educational qualification required for IBPS Clerk Grade Exam? Can I get application form from its Notification?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29th March 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Clerk Grade Exam Notification

Can you please tell me notification dates for Clerk grade exam conducted by Staff Selection Commission, with other information of exam?
Old 29th March 2018, 03:01 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Clerk Grade Exam Notification

On your demand I will let you know more about Staff Selection Commission, Clerk grade exam notification dates and other related details of exam.

Recruitment for
Group X

Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade VI
Railway Board Secretariat Clerical Service Grade II
Central Secretariat Clerical Service- Lower Division Grade
Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Service-Lower Division Grade
Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
President's Secretariat

Group Y
Equivalent/comparable posts in Subordinate offices of Government of India located throughout India
Offices of the Controller and Auditor General of India, Accountants General (Audit) and Accountants General (Accounts and Estt.) in various States
Controller General of Defence Accounts
Central Vigilance Commission
Equivalent/comparable posts in other Department s and Attached Offices of Government of India not mentioned in Group 'X'
Equivalent/comparable posts in the offices of Public Sector undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, etc. like Employees State Insurance Corporation. etc.
Delhi Administration
Municipal Corporation of Delhi
New Delhi Municipal Corporation
Delhi University

Exam pattern
The examination shall consist of two parts. Part I- Written Examination and Part II- Typewriting Test for those candidates who attain such minimum standards in the written test as may be fixed by the commission in their discretion.

Written Examination:
The subjects of written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks for each subject will be as follows:

Test Max. Marks Duration
General Intelligence and Clerical Aptitude 50 2 hrs
English Language 50
Numerical Aptitude 50
General Awareness 50

Note:
(i) The questions in all the four tests will be Objective -Multiple Choice Type
(ii) Candidates will be required to qualify in each of the tests separately.
Type Writing Test: Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be eligible for type writing test. It shall consist of one paper of 'Running Matter' of 10 minutes duration.

Tentative schedule
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Clerks Grade examination once in a year, generally in the month of September.

Blank application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of April.

The last date for the submission of application is usually the third week of May every year