Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 26th May 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default CMAT LR Questions

I am preparing for CMAT Admission Test. I want sample questions based on Logical Reasoning (LR). So tell me on which site I can download sample questions for Logical Reasoning (LR) for CMAT Test preparation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 26th May 2017, 11:54 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: CMAT LR Questions

As you are looking for sample questions based on Logical Reasoning (LR) for CMAT Test, so here I am providing following questions:

CMAT Test Logical Reasoning Sample Questions:

Directions (1 -4): Study the following information and answer the questions given below:
Eight persons A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, and A8 are sitting around a rectangular table in such a way that four persons sits on one side facing north and other four person are sitting on the opposite side of the first four persons and they are facing south (no one is sitting on the two other side of the table). So, in this arrangement each member sitting in a row faces another member of the opposite row.
A1 is facing north and A7 is sitting opposite to him and both of them are at the corner seats. A2 and A6 are sitting in the same row. A5 is sitting opposite to A2. A4 is sitting opposite to A6 and A5 is on the immediate right of A1.A8 is sitting on the corner seat on the immediate left of A6.
1. Who is sitting opposite to A3?
a) A2
b) A6
c) A7
d) A8

2. Who is sitting in between A2 and A8?
a) A6
b) A7
c) A5
d) A4

3. Who is sitting diagonally opposite to A7?
a) A1
b) A3
c) A5
d) A3

4. Who is sitting at the left of A6?
(a) 7
(b) 4
(c) 3
(d) 8

In each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the question. Read both the statements and

Give answer
a) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.

b) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.

c) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.

d) If the data given in both statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question and.

e) If the data in both statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.

5. How far is point A from point B. (All the points lie on a straight line)

I. Point C is exactly midway between points A and B. Point C is 5 Km towards west of point D.

II. Point B is 2 Kms towards the east of point D.

6. Pointing to a man in the Photograph Kabir said, ‘His son’s mother is the only daughter in law of my mother’. Who is the person in photograph to Kabir?
a) Brother
b) Uncle
c) Father-in-law
d) None of these

Below is given a passage followed by several possible inferences which can be drawn from the facts stated in the passage. You have to examine each inference separately in the context of the passage and decide upon its degree of truth or falsity. Relations between India and Sri Lanka have not just been reinforced during the visit of President

Maithripala Sirisena but have also gained new direction and momentum. As Sri Lanka’s closest neighbour that has ethnic links to its most significant minority, India is a huge influence in the island nation’s political, economic, social and cultural consciousness, and its world view. The agreement on Co- operation in the Peaceful Uses of Nuclear Energy is the most significant strategic element to bilateral relations. Since 2010, Sri Lanka has wanted to utilise nuclear energy in industrial applications as well as in fields such as medicine and agriculture.

7. If India enters into Nuclear Agreement with Sri Lanka, it will improve the relationship between the two nations?
a) If inference is definitely true.
b) If inference is probably true.
c) If the data are inadequate.
d) If inference is probably false.
e) If the inference false.

CMAT Test Logical Reasoning Sample Questions:

Last edited by sumit; 26th May 2017 at 12:08 PM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message