Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th July 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Default English Syllabus for COMEDK

I have applied for the COMEDK UGET exam and I need the syllabus of the English subject of it so please tell me from where I can get my syllabus of COMEDK UGET exam of English subject? Give me the link from where I can download this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th April 2018, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: English Syllabus for COMEDK

I want the syllabus of English of COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET) Exam so will you provide me?
Old 7th April 2018, 11:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: English Syllabus for COMEDK

I am providing you the syllabus of English of COMEDK Undergraduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET) Exam.

COMEDK UGET Exam English syllabus

English Syllabus:

In the section of English subject, the question will be asked from Comprehension passage, Structure of words, Phrases, Clauses and Sentences, Synonyms, Modals, Prepositions, Voice, Sequence of words, Rearrangement of Jumbled words, Determiners, Rule of Conjunctions, Sentence Completion, One-word Substitution & Tenses etc.

Here I am providing you complete syllabus.

COMEDK UGET Exam syllabus

Physics Syllabus:

The physics syllabus will consist of Alternating Current, Oscillations, Heat & Thermodynamics, Current & Electricity, Units of Measurement, Electromagnetic Induction, Motion in one, two & three dimensions, Kinetic Energy, thermal and chemical effects of currents, Ray Optics, Capacitance, Heat, and Thermodynamic, X-Ray, Wave Optics, Radioactivity, Simple Harmonic Motion, Gravitation, Principals of Communication, EM Waves, Elastic Kinetic Theory of Gases and Vector Motions.

Chemistry Syllabus:

The chemistry section will comprise of the chapters that include Transition of Metals, Bio-Molecules, Nuclear Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Polymers, Chemistry of Carbon Compounds, Organic Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and chemistry in action, P Block Elements, Solid State, Coordination Compounds, Redox Reaction, Chemical Bonding, Alkanes, Alkenes and Alkynes, Chemical Equilibrium, Chemistry Thermodynamics, Aldehyde Ketone, Gaseous State, S-Block Element, Surface Chemistry, Periodic Classification of Elements, Solutions, Atomic Structure, Mole Concept & Electrochemistry.

Mathematics Syllabus

The mathematics section will be asked from Probability, Matrices & Determinants, Logarithmic Series, Differential Equation, Three Dimensional Geometry, Co-relation & Regression, Circles, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vectors, and Calculus.