2023 2024 MBA
Show 40 post(s) from this thread on one page

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Exam Time Table (https://mba.ind.in/forum/tamil-nadu-teachers-education-university-b-ed-exam-time-table-13340.html)

keredin2 3rd November 2012 12:37 PM

Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Exam Time Table

Tell me the procedure of get the BED course time table from net of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University because I have need of this course time table fro know my exam shedule so want to get it from net

Saksham 8th November 2012 05:23 PM

Re: Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Exam Time Table

As you are looking for the BED course time table of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University so I have searched for this time table then I have found that the university has not published the time table for B.Ed course so when it published the time table then I will give you its time table till that keep in touch our website.

roselin 3rd December 2012 05:19 PM

Is there is any changes of the practical exam date?

Unregistered 5th December 2012 04:57 PM

Tell me the procedure of get the BED course time table from net of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University because I have need of this course time table fro know my exam shedule so want to get it from net

Unregistered 11th January 2013 08:05 PM

Please announce exam time table for B.Ed... Bcoz the very shortage period of time to study..... that why we want know ..... when is exams for B.Ed students.... and please inform quickly..... the exam time table for B.Ed before end of the month on january.

Unregistered 11th January 2013 08:11 PM

Please inform B.Ed exam time table.... Because the very shortage time for to study. Please announce before the end of the this Jan.

Unregistered 11th February 2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keredin2 (Post 25752)

I want to know about time table for BEd Exam
Because I am working woman I have no time study. So I want to know that time table

Unregistered 4th March 2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 40699)
I want to know about time table for BEd Exam
Because I am working woman I have no time study. So I want to know that time table

Please announce exam time table for B.Ed... Bcoz the very shortage period of time to study..... that why we want know ..... when is exams for B.Ed students.... and please inform quickly.....

Unregistered 4th March 2013 07:30 PM

Please announce exam time table for B.Ed... Bcoz the very shortage period of time to study..... that why we want know ..... when is exams for B.Ed students.... and please inform quickly.....

Unregistered 10th March 2013 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saksham (Post 26355)
As you are looking for the BED course time table of Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University so I have searched for this time table then I have found that the university has not published the time table for B.Ed course so when it published the time table then I will give you its time table till that keep in touch our website.

sir ...please announce the time table of tamil nadu b.ed degree course