2023 2024 MBA

2023 2024 MBA (https://mba.ind.in/forum/)
-   Main Forum (https://mba.ind.in/forum/main-forum/)
-   -   Vacancy for Staff Nurses in S. G.P.G.I. Lucknow (https://mba.ind.in/forum/vacancy-staff-nurses-s-g-p-g-i-lucknow-11698.html)

RAJIVMOHAN R.S.r 28th October 2012 08:57 AM

Vacancy for Staff Nurses in S. G.P.G.I. Lucknow

I have done B.Sc Nursing and want to do job so here searching Vacancy for Staff Teaching Faculty for Nursing in S. G.P.G.I. Lucknow. Please tell me about its current vacancies with last date?

Arvind Kumar 29th October 2012 06:46 PM

Re: Vacancy for Staff Nurses in S. G.P.G.I. Lucknow

Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical is a reputed institute which is offered many better career opportunities to the able candidates.

As you are looking for the information about the recruitment for the staff teaching for nursing so we are providing you some details .

SGPGI Lucknow Guest Teaching Faculty for Nursing 2012

Last date of Application submission - 19-05-2012

Qualification - Post Graduation in the concerned subject
Pay Scale - Person empanelled will be paid a some of Rs. 1000 for each period of one hour.Internal faculty, if empanelled will be paid a sum of Rs. 500 for each period of one hour.

ANAMICA 4th December 2012 03:51 PM

I have done GNM and want to do job so here searching Vacancy for Staff Teaching Faculty for Nursing in S. G.P.G.I. Lucknow. Please tell me about its current vacancies with last date?

Unregistered 13th January 2013 02:22 PM

Re: Vacancy for clinical research in S. G.P.G.I. Lucknow

Dear Respected Sir/Madam
I am Anita Kumari I've done my M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry from NIEC Lucknow (BBD NITM University).
I am sending my CV to you (Please find attached CV). Please go through it and let me know if i met your requirements.My contact and mail ID are given below.
Mob. No. 09452525745
E-mail ID- anita.niec82@gmail.com

Thank you & regards
Anita Kumari
Varanasi, (U.P)

Unregistered 12th July 2014 06:17 PM

sir pl provide latest vacancy of staff nurse in lucknow, all uattar pardesh imediatly

ajy 12th July 2014 06:20 PM

I have done ANM and want to do job so here searching Vacancy for Staff Teaching Faculty for Nursing in Lucknow. Please tell me about its current vacancies with last date?

ajy 12th July 2014 06:22 PM

I have done GNM and want to do job so here searching Vacancy for Staff Teaching Faculty for Nursing in S. G.P.G.I. Lucknow. Please tell me about its current vacancies with last date?

swati dixit 5th July 2015 06:28 PM

[can you send me a notification about the staff nurse vacancy in your hospital, i just want to know about the 359 post in spgi hospital thanking you

Unregistered 17th August 2015 10:03 AM

sir, i have done GNM training and want to do job in SGPGI. please tell me about current vacancies wid last date