Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 3rd November 2015, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Default Fatih university MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Fatih university MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Fatih university MBA in details. Please ask your question about Fatih university MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20th March 2018, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fatih university MBA

Could you please provide me address of Fatih University, so that I can reach there and take counselling related to Part Time MBA program?
Old 20th March 2018, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Fatih university MBA

Buddy I would like to tell you that the Fatih University was closed in 2016 July and is now a part of Istanbul University, here I will get details of Part Time MBA program offer by this university and address of Istanbul University as the FU has bee closed.

Eligibility
Applicants who graduated from an undergraduate program are accepted into the program according to their ranking of scores in the undergraduate GPA along with proficiency test and the interview within the limits of the yearly quota.

Diploma
Participants who have successfully completed the courses and term paper in accordance with the criteria stated in the regulations are awarded a Graduate Diploma signed by the Rector of Istanbul University and Director of the Graduate School of Business.

Course Structure
1st Term

MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
STATISTICS
ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR

2nd Term
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
MARKETING MANAGEMENT
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
PRODUCTION AND OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT

3rd Term
MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING
QUANTITATIVE DECISION MAKING METHODS
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
ECONOMICS
TERM PAPER

Duration and Location
This program is offered to be completed in 3 semesters, consisting of total 36 credits. Sessions are held on four evenings a week from 19:00 to 22:00 at Istanbul University Graduate School of Business in Avcılar.

Address:-
Istanbul University
Beyazıt, 34452 Fatih/Istanbul, Turkey

Phone:-
+90 212 440 00 00

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in