Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 24th October 2016, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Fear of CAT Exam

Hii sir, My Dream Is to get Admission into the IIMS But I am Fear to give the CAT Examination Will you Please provide me Some Prepration Tips for getting Success in the CAT Examination ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 24th October 2016, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Fear of CAT Exam

No, Need to Fear About the CT Examination CAT is Only A Examination And It is No big Deal to Crack It If One has A Determination and Hardworking towards the Examination and the Main thing is Focus On the Subjects And Methods And Tricks to Solve the Questions Here I am giving you Some Prepration Tips to Crack the CAT Exam

Tips for CAT Exam :

The candidates must be familiar with the syllabus . according to the CAT Syllabus, candidates can get CAT Books and practice papers.

Section wise study plan – There are three sections in CAT, Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, and Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension. Start with the basics of both the sections

CAT is an aptitude test where you should have conceptual clarity and know how to apply them. Hence you need not spend much time in memorizing study material,

After Completing your Syllabus s you identify your strengths and weaknesses and complete the first round of basic preparation, you have to start taking mock tests. Remember to take the mock tests in computer based mode and in section wise time bound manner

Here I am Also giving you the names of the Some good books for the Preprations that Are As Follow

How To Prepare For DI & Logical Reasoning by Arun Sharma
The Pearson Guide to Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT (With CD) by Nishit K. Sinha Publisher: Pearson
NCERT Mathematics books for 8th, 9th & 10th standard
CBSE Mathematics books for 8th, 9th & 10th standard
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Common Admission Test, Author: Arun Sharma
Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by Guha Abhijit
Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Nishit Sinha
The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for CAT by Nishit Sinha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in