Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 18th November 2016, 02:24 PM

Default Free Download CV Format For MBA Freshers

Discuss about free download cv format for MBA freshers here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for free download cv format for MBA freshers discussion. If you are looking for free download cv format for MBA freshers then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on free download cv format for MBA freshers, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12th April 2018, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: free download cv format for MBA freshers

Hii sir, I am a MBA Graduate I Wants to get the CV Format For the MBA Fresher Will you Please Provide It ?
Old 12th April 2018, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: free download cv format for MBA freshers

As you Asking for the CV Format For the MBA Fresher the Sample CV Format for MBA Fresher is given below

MBA Freshers Resume - Sample 1
Swetabh Shukla
Email ID: *****@gmail.com
Contact No.: +91-********

Career Objective
To seek challenging avenues where my knowledge and experience matches with the organization's growth.

Profile Summary
A dynamic and multitalented professional with exceptional financial knowledge having degree of MBA.
Experience in all the financial aspect and policy for business aspect.
Expert in implications of new financial policy for the new business development.
Proficient in identifying the new resources of funds and also invest them for getting good revenue.
Excellent in utilization of all resources.

Personal Qualities
Strong leadership and motivational skills.
Ability to handle pressure.
Excellent in communication in wriiten and verbal both.
Ability to handle the team.

Academia
MBA in Finance with 81%.
BSC in Commerce with 83%.
Intermediate from ASD college with 85%
SSC from DSF College with 82%

Project
Name: Resource allocation of funds
Description: I was analyzing resources of funds in ASD Company and for that I have to work with the finance department.

Computer Knowledge
Proficient in working on MS office
Internet Savvy
Extra Curricular Activities
Working as Radion Jockey in local radio.
Providing suport to NGOs
Active participating in SAVE THE TIGER campaign.

Personal Details
Languages Known: Hindi, English

Address: BSKBSKB
MBA Freshers Resume - Sample 2
ANKIT VERMA
Mobile: +91-92xxxxxxx
EMail: ankixxxxxx.bmiet@gmail.com
Old 19th April 2018, 07:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Free Download CV Format For MBA Freshers

I am doing Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Jaipur University and planning to make my CV. Will you please provide me Free Download CV Format For MBA Fresher’s so it helps in making my also list of employment areas and MBA job types?
Old 19th April 2018, 07:34 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Free Download CV Format For MBA Freshers

MBA in India or Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is awarded for a course or program in Business Administration

CV Format For MBA Freshers

Employment Areas

Banks.
Business Consultancies.
Brand & Marketing.
Non-profit Organizations.
Personal Business.
Educational Institutes.
Export Companies.
Financial Organizations.
Industrial Houses.
Multinational Companies.