Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 24th September 2012, 11:07 AM
domking.i9

Default FT MBA Questionnaire

Sir, I am MBA qualified and want to explore the research data published by FT.Com (Financial Times). I also want to collect the complete FT Questionnaire asked by this for preparing rank list. Would you please provide?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 25th September 2012, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: FT MBA Questionnaire

As you want to collect Financial Times Questionnaire. So here I am providing you some Application Questions to retrieve more qualitative data for admissions tutors’ decisions.
1. Why do you wish to study the Nottingham MBA? Why now?
2. Please describe your experience of working in and leading teams either in your professional or personal life.
3. Please provide details of any budgets you have managed.
4. Explain how your past and present experiences can be used as a contribution to group work and learning.
5. Where do you see yourself working immediately after graduation? Where do you see your career progressing three
Years after graduation? How do you think the Nottingham MBA will assist you in achieving your aims?

For more Questionnaire kindly find the below given attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FT MBA Questionnaire.pdf (248.5 KB, 100 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message