Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 28th November 2016, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Icetku2012

The Kakatiya University (KU) has conducted ICET Exam and i have applied for this exam. I need old year quetsion papers ICET Exam 2012 to know the exam pattern. So pls provide quetsion paper of 2012 exam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28th November 2016, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Icetku2012

The ICET Entrance Exam is conducted by Kakatiya University for admission in MBA and MCA Course.

Kakatiya University conducts this exam for admission in Colleges located in Telangana State.

Test Pattern and Syllabus
Section-A: Analytical Ability Questions
(i) Data Sufficiency 20
(ii) Problem Solving 55

Section-B: Mathematical Ability
(i) Arithmetical Ability 35
(ii) Algebraical and Geometrical Ability 30
(iii) Statistical Ability 10

Section-C: Communication Ability
(i) Vocabulary 10
(ii) Business and Computer Terminology 10
(iii) Functional Grammar 15
(iv) Reading Comprehension 15

Total Questions: 200

Duration: 150 Minutes

Total Marks: 200

Syllabus
Section-A: Analytical Ability: 75Q (75 Marks)
1. Data Sufficiency: 20Q (20 Marks)
A question is given followed by data in the form of two statements labeled as i and ii. If the data given in i alone issufficient to answer the question then choice (1) is the correct answer. If the data given in ii alone is sufficient to answer the question then choice (2) is the correct answer. If
both i and ii put together are sufficient to answer the question but neither statement alone is sufficient, then choice (3) is the correct answer. If both i and ii put together are not sufficient to answer the question and additional data is needed, then choice (4) is the correct answer

2. Problem Solving 55Q (55 Marks)
a) Sequences and Series 25Q (25 Marks)
Analogies of numbers and alphabet, completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship; odd thing out: missing number in a sequence or a series.
b) Data Analysis 10Q (10 Marks)
The data given in a Table, Graph, Bar diagram, Pie Chart,Venn Diagram or a Passage is to be analyzed and the questions pertaining to the data are to be answered.
c) Coding and Decoding Problems 10Q (10 Marks)
A code pattern of English Alphabet is given. A given word or a group of letters are to be coded or decoded based on the given code or codes.
d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems 10Q (10 Marks)
Calendar problems, clock problems, blood relationships, arrivals, departures and schedules, seating arrangements, symbol and notation interpretation.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf ICET Syllabus.pdf (657.3 KB, 46 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in