Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th July 2015, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default IHBAS phd

I have completed Masters Degree and now want to do Ph.D. from the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Delhi so please give me details about the eligibility criteria required to get admission in the Ph.D. course of this institute?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 29th March 2018, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Ihbas phd

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Phd Admission of the Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) ?
Old 29th March 2018, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Ihbas phd

Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) was established in compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court in response to a public interest litigation in 1993. The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act 1860, funded jointly by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Government of NCT of Delhi

As you Asking for the Information About the Phd Admission of the Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences Let me tell you that the Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS Does not Offered Phd Course It may Offered the M. Phil. Clinical Psychology Course the Details of the Course is given below

Number of Seats: UR-06, SC-01, ST-01, OBC- 2,. I

Eligibility:
Regular M.A./M.Sc. in Psychology/Applied Psychology/ Cognitive Psychology/ Clinical Psychology/ Counseling Psychology/Health Psychology from UGC recognized University with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for candidates under reserved categories SC;ST;OBC)

Tuition/ Examination Fee: Tuition/Examination fee will be charged as per the University of Delhi rules and payable to the University of Delhi (Details are available in the prospectus).

Stipend: IHBAS will pay stipend to the selected candidates @ Rs.12000/- p.m. No stipend will be paid to In-service candidates and candidates under Foreign National Category.

Application Fee: Rs.2000/- for General, In-service & Foreign candidates. For reserved category candidates application fee will be Rs.1000/-

Admission of the Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS

Contact Details :
Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences
Address: Dilshad Garden, Near GTB Hospital, Delhi, 110095
Phone: 011 2211 2136