Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 28th November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default IIT Chennai Incubation Centre

I want to get the latest job vacancy of Indian Institute of Technology IIT Chennai Incubation Centre?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28th November 2016, 03:04 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: IIT Chennai Incubation Centre

IITM Incubation Cell (IITMIC) coordinates and leverages the synergies in various strands of excellence driving innovation and entrepreneurship at IIT Madras

IITMIC is recognised as a Technology Business Incubator by National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB), Department of Science & Technology, GOI.

It consisting of cutting edge research, industrial interactions, India’s first university-driven Research Park and a stellar record of incubation in rural, social and industrial technologies.

IITMIC latest job openings-

O P E N P O S I T I O N : TECHNOLOGY LEAD (@ IITM Incubation Cell)

The ideal candidate we envisage would be someone with:

BTech, MS or PhD in science or engineering, with a strong relevant experience or interest in technology innovation.

Experience/understanding of finance, marketing and/or business development will be a plus.

Knowledge of and familiarity with the challenges faced in a start-up environment would be an added advantage.

Excellent communications skills to explain complex concepts in simple terms.

- Interest and willingness to work with start-ups is a must.

How to Apply: Interested applicants can send their resume to office@incubation.iitm.ac.in. Informal enquiries may also be made to the same email.

O P E N P O S I T I O N : INCUBATION ASSOCIATE (Jr. and Sr. positions @ IITM Incubation Cell)

Candidate with a first degree in science or engineering, with a further degree and/or strongly relevant experience in the areas of finance, marketing or business development
Knowledge of and familiarity with the challenges faced in a start-up environment would be an added advantage.

How to Apply: Interested applicants can send their resume to office@incubation.iitm.ac.in. Informal enquiries may also be made to the same email.

O P E N P O S I T I O N : Relationship Managers (Sr & Jr positions @ IIT Madras Research Park )

Candidate have a Management Degree / BSc Graduate / IT from a reputed institute with some work experience.

He/she needs to be an excellent communicator, be able to engage with the top management of companies and have excellent relationship management skills.

Proficiency in English
Excellent communication and organization skills
Sound knowledge of MS-Office (Power point, XL and Word)
Knowledge of web design and content managements kills desirable
Knowledge of Infrastructure, Market Research desirable

Contact-

Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Beside Adyar Cancer Institute, Opposite to C.L.R.I, Sardar Patel Road, Adyar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600036
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message