Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 18th July 2012, 11:48 AM
amar kumar

Default Iit hsee

Guy’s I am looking to take part in the Indian institute of technology humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination so please can you give me the syllabus of this exam also give me the eligibility?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18th July 2012, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Iit hsee

As you required the syllabus of the IIT HSEE here I am attaching a file of the syllabus.

1. ENGLISH (25% MARKS):

This section tests the candidate’s ability to understand and use grammatically acceptable English, to understand the nuances of language and also appreciate literary language. Questions are related to the following areas:

Reading skills

Candidates will be required to read the given passage/s that aim to test their comprehension skills, including literary competence, and answer the questions based on the passage/s. This section contains multiple-choice questions.

Grammar

This part contains questions that test the candidate’s knowledge of grammatical correctness. The questions relate to aspects of English grammar such as sentence structure and usage, the use of tenses, verb patterns, articles and active and passive constructions. The questions are all objective type and include gap-filling, sentence completion and re-ordering, and dialogue completion.

Rest part of the syllabus is in the file given below. You can download it freely.

As you asked for the eligibility here I am attaching a file of the eligibility
Attached Files
File Type: doc IIT HSEE syllabus.doc (20.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: doc IIT HSEE eligiblty.doc (24.5 KB, 59 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message