Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 17th November 2015, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default ITC Ltd previous year placement papers for engineering candidates

Hello sir I am B.Tech final year student and ITC Ltd is visiting my campus so please provide me the previous year placement papers of this company.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 18th November 2015, 10:39 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: ITC Ltd previous year placement papers for engineering candidates

ITC Limited or ITC is an Indian conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Its diversified business includes five segments: Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Hotels, Paperboards & Packaging, Agri Business & Information Technology.

ITC Ltd previous year placement papers

How many ways can 1500 be expressed as a product of three numbers

In how many ways can you write 3240 as product of three positive integers a,b,c

The average of the two-digit numbers, which remain the same when the digits interchange their positions, is :
Option
a) 33
b) 44
c) 55
d) 66
Q. In how many ways a team can be formed in which N is a member.

Option
A) 2
b) 3
c) 4
d) 6

Q. Two diced are tossed the probability that the total score is a prime number?

Q. A boat moves downstream at the rate of 8 kmph and upstream at a rate of 5 kmph. The speed of the boat in still water is?

Option
a) 6 kmph
b) 6.5 kmph
c) 7 kmph
d) 7.5 kmph

Q. There are five thieves, each loot a bakery one after the other such that the first one takes 1/2 of the total no. of the breads plus 1/2 of a bread. Similarly 2nd, 3rd,4th and 5th also did the same. After the fifth one no. of breads remained are 3. Initially how many breads were there?

Q. The price of a garment is reduced by 20 %. During an "early bird" special all garments are marked "take an additional 30 % off reduced price". The two reductions are equivalent to a single reduction of:

Q. The multiplication of three consecutive number is 2730 than the sum of the three no. is

Option
a) 39
b) 42
c) 30
d) None of these

Q. One rectangle having shorter side is 2m and is fold along the line joining the midpoint of the longer side. the ratio of longer and shorter side in both new and old rectangle remains same than what was the length of longer side in new rectangle.

Option
a) v2
b) 2v2
c) 2
d) None of these

Q. There are two machines X and Y. X produces 100X /min and takes rest of 5 min to clean after 1000X. And Y produces 75Y/min and takes 10 min rest after a production of 1500Y. What will be minimum time after which 9000 pair of X,Y will be produced.

Option
a) 135
b) 130
c) 170
d) 180

Q. A box is made in form of a cube. If a second cubical box has inside dimensions three times those of the first box, how many times as much does the second box contain?

Option
A) 3
B) 6
C) 9
D) 12

Q. May I venture to say that I think this performance is the most superior I have ever heard.

Option
A. May I venture to say that I think this performance is the most superior.
B. May I venture to say that this performance is the most superior.
C. May I say that this performance is the most superior.
D. I think this performance is superior to any.
E. This performance is the most superior of any.

Q. When one eats in this restaurant, you often find that the prices are high and the food id poorly prepared.

Option
A. When one eats in this restaurant, you often find
B. When one eats in this restaurant, one often find
C. As you eat in this restaurant, you often find
D. If you eat in this restaurant, you often find
E. When one ate in this restaurant, he often found

Q. We have in America a _____________ speech that is neither American, Oxford English, nor colloquial English, but ____________ of all three.

Option
A. motley an enhancement
B. hybrid a combination
C. nasal a blend
D. mangled a medley
E. formal a patch work

Q. While ________________ in his own approach of philosophy, the scholar was illogically,___________ his colleagues who averred that a seeker of knowledge must be free to select such doctrines as pleased him in every school.

Option
A. indiscriminate supportive of
B. electic intolerant of
C. speculative cordial to
D. problematical dismissive of
E. theoretic Impatient withG

Q. Using it wisely, leisure promotes health, efficiency and happiness.

Option
A. Using it wisely
B. If used wisely
C. Having used it wisely
D. Because it is used wisely
E. Because of usefulness

q. There are five places A, B, C, D and E in a city. E is 2 km west of D. D is 3 km northeast of A. B is 5km north of C and C is 4 km west of D. One per son travels through C-B-A-E-D than what will be total distance traveled by him.

Option
a) 13
b) 11
c) 9
d) 10

Q. One wheel rotates once every 7 minutes and anothl::r ratales once every 5 minutes. How often will both begin to rotate at the same time?

Option
A) Every 6 minutes
B) Every 12 minutes
C) Every 17.5 minutes
D) Every 35 minutes
F) Every 70 minutes

For more questions here I am attaching pdf file for you.

ITC Ltd previous year placement papers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ITC Ltd previous year placement papers.pdf (24.2 KB, 121 views)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message