Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 13th July 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default JMET sample papers download sample question paper of JMET

I am Nupur. I am preparing for the Joint Management Entrance Test JMET. so I am looking for the last year sample papers with the answer sheet of it. please give me the link from where I can download the last year sample papers with the answer sheet of Joint Management Entrance Test JMET?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th April 2018, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: JMET sample papers download sample question paper of JMET

Hello sir, Im preparing for Joint Management Entrance Test exam. Please tell me how to get download sample paper? Will you please provide me Joint Management Entrance Test sample papers download?
Old 9th April 2018, 08:59 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: JMET sample papers download sample question paper of JMET

The Joint Management Entrance Test is conducted for admission in various Management courses in six IITs of the country.

The IITs are IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras, IIT Roorkee. This is a qualifying exam.

Eligibility:
Candidate must have completed the bachelors degree or are in final years of qualifying exam are eligible to give JMET.

JMET Exam Pattern:

The entrance exam is a written exam consisting of 120 objective questions.
These questions are of 120 marks & need to solve them in 3 hours.

The questions are based on following:
Verbal Communications
Logical Reasoning
Data Interpretation
Quantitative Ability

Each section contains 30 questions.
Also the wrong answer will lead to mark deduction.

Here is PDF for Joint Management Entrance Test sample papers download:
Joint Management Entrance Test sample papers download

Joint Management Entrance Test sample papers:

Q.1 The passage DOES NOT talk about:
(A)the impact of environmental health on economic growth.
(B) factors determining good governance.
(C) the impact of economic growth on environment health.
(D) environmental factors affecting child mortality.

Q.2 Which one of the following statements CANNOT be inferred from the passage?
(A)Fast-emerging economies are responsible for polluting their environment.
(B) Bad environmental health affects a countrys production.
(C) Environment can be protected only after economic prosperity has been achieved.
(D)The link between the state of the environment and human health is ambiguous.
B 3/36

Q.3 The MOST APPROPRIATE title for the passage would be:
(A) How Green is Their Growth?
(B) Green Orthodoxy
(C) Growth vs Greenery
(D) Global Warming

Q.4 Which one of the following can be MOST APPROPRIATELY inferred from the passage?
(A) Environmental health should be the single biggest variable in determining a countrys ranking.
(B) Poor countries cannot afford to save forests or protect cuddly animals.
(C) Haiti, Nicaragua and Belgium are the most polluted countries in the world.
(D) Economic progress can help to ease environmental woes, as long as the governance is good

Direction for Questions 5 and 6: Choose the word which is OPPOSITE in meaning to the word given in CAPITAL LETTERS:

Q.5 FATUOUS
(A) stupid (B) obese (C) intelligent (D) sincere

Q.6 TRACTABLE
(A) obedient (B) capable (C) corruptible (D) stubborn

Direction for Questions 7- 9: Choose the grammatically CORRECT option from the sentences given below:

Q.7 (A) I requested the principle to remove me from the operation since it was going against my principals.
(B) I need to move further away from home in order to continue farther education.
(C) Knowledge of economical theories need not be helpful in making economic products.
(D) I have been working continuously for the last three months while she is continually taking days off.

Q.8 (A) Each of the finalists were exceptionally good and the choice for the best one among all three was very difficult indeed.
(B) Each of the finalists was exceptionally good and choosing the best one among the three was very difficult indeed.
(C) Each of the finalists was exceptionally good and choosing the best one between the three was very difficult indeed.
(D) Each of the finalists were exceptionally good and the choices among all three were very difficult indeed.
B 4/36

Q.9 (A) People in this bar often orders foods with beers. Foods here taste nice and beers are cheap.
(B) People in this bar often order food with beer. Food here tastes nice and beers are cheap.
(C) People in this bar often order food with beer. Food here tastes nice and beer is cheap.
(D) People in this bar often order food with beer. Foods here taste nice and beer is cheap.

Direction: The direct speech in Question 10 is rewritten in the indirect form in the options below. Identify the grammatically CORRECT option.

Q.10 He said, I am upset. My boss is not happy with my performance.‖
(A) He said that he was upset since his boss was not happy with his performance.
(B) He said his boss is upset because he is unhappy with his performance.
(C) He said that he is upset as because his boss is not happy with his performance.
(D) He said he was upset with his performance his boss is not happy.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Joint Management Entrance Test sample papers.pdf (577.1 KB, 260 views)