Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 24th October 2016, 09:49 AM

Default Jones MBA Interview Questions

Discuss about jones MBA interview questions here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for jones MBA interview questions discussion. If you are looking for jones MBA interview questions then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on jones MBA interview questions, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 17th April 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: jones MBA interview questions

I want to start preparation for admission interview for MBA Program offering by Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University. So I need important interview questions. Someone is here who will provide important interview questions for MBA Program of Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University?
Old 17th April 2018, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: jones MBA interview questions

Students who want to take admission in MBA Program at Jones Graduate School of Business at Rice University, they must have to appear in interview round for admission.

As you want important admission interview questions for MBA Program, so here I am providing admission interview questions:

Admission Interview Questions for MBA:

If you are admitted to our program, what do you think your biggest challenge will be?

Tell me about a time where you overcame a particularly difficult challenge at work. How did you add value?

What do you like most about your current work?

Describe a time where you had to adapt to a different culture.

What would your friends say about you?

What kind of team member are you? Can you give an example?

How would your supervisor describe you?

What has been your most challenging or rewarding academic experience so far?

If you could change one thing about your professional life, what would it be and why?

Tell me about yourself.

What are your hobbies?

What kind of leader are you? Can you give me an example of a time when provided extraordinary leadership?

What do you want to be known for in life?

What are you most looking forward to in business school?

Why did you choose to attend your university?

Describe a professional failure and how you overcame it.

Do you have any questions for me?

Why have you decided to apply to business school?

Why does this MBA program appeal to you?

What are your short and long-term goals? How do you plan to use your MBA?

How would you colleagues describe you?

How will you contribute to our campus?

What do you think about [national or international current event]?

What is your biggest strength? Your biggest weakness?

There are so many qualified applicants. Why should we admit you?