Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Default LBS Ltd

Can you please tell me services and the products offered by Littlehampton Book Services Ltd? Where the head quarter of this company is located? Also provide me the toll free number of Littlehampton Book Services Ltd?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23rd February 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: LBS Ltd

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the Job Opening of the Littlehampton Books Services Will you Please Provide It ?
Old 23rd February 2018, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: LBS Ltd

LBS are recognised as one of the leading book distributors in the UK and have been providing first class distribution services to its publishers since 1992. The LBS operation is based in a 320,000 sq. ft. distribution facility at the foot of the South Downs in West Sussex. With a client list of over 15 group and third party publishers, LBS provides physical and digital distribution for over 38 million books across a catalogue of 41,000 live titles.

As you Asking for the Information About the Job Opening of the Littlehampton Books Services Let me tell you that At Present there Are No job opening for any post in the Littlehampton Books Services you May Send the Job Application Form With Resume When there is a Job opening they may Call you
For knowing the Information you may Visit the Official site of the Littlehampton Books Services
The page may look as follow

Littlehampton Books Services

There At the Top of the page you may get the Menu of Career click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Information About the Job Opening of the Littlehampton Books Services

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Littlehampton Books Services Job Opening

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in