Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 14th July 2012, 10:29 AM
vivek singh

Default Mba bgu ac il

I have completed my graduation and now I wish to do MBA from BGU so please tell me how can I apply for it? Also provide me the course curriculam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 14th July 2012, 06:21 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Mba bgu ac il

HMBA program focuses on basics of management, such as Economics,
Finance, Accounting, Quantitative Methods, Human Resources and
Marketing , advanced studies of management theory and practice, including case studies and analysis of real management dilemmas .

Course curriculum:

First Semester

Managerial Statistics; Production Management ; Foundations of Finance; Financial Accounting; Managerial Economics; Business Writing

Second Semester
Business and the meeting of east & west; Managing Marketing programs; Investment Theory; Corporate
Governance; Financial Statements Analysis and Valuation; Enterprise Management in China; Business Law & Ethics; Leadership

Third Semester

Marketing Strategy; International Business; Incentives in the Labor Market; Marketing Research; Business Strategy; Behavioral Finance; Advanced Corporate Finance; Creating Effective Organizations; The Politization of Business; Hi-Tech Entrepreneurship

Fourth Semester
Mergers & Acquisitions; Negotiations; Decision Making; Mergers & Acquisitions; Geopolitics
Essentials of International Marketing; Entry Strategies for the Entrepreneur

How to apply:

The candidates may apply online on to the official website. Admission into the Program is based on superior GMAT scores, 47 and up in the quantitative part, high
Undergraduate GPA and a personal interview. Candidates are also required to write an essay in English.

If your preliminary application is accepted, you will be asked to continue the application process which will require, among other things, the following documents:

Proof of payment of application fees
One recent passport photograph
Official copy of your BA grades & diploma
Official confirmation of your GMAT score

For any query you may contact here:
The Honors MBA program
The Guilford Glazer School of Business and Management
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
P.O.Box 653, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in