Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 27th August 2012, 01:43 PM
Pooja Singh

Default MBA from HR distance learning from JBIMS?

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am interested to complete my MBA from HR as a specialization subject.
I want to know is there a distance learning programme / course at your institute & also the fee structure, duration to complete the course & date of admission so that i can start & complete the admission procedure ASAP.

Regards,
Pooja Singh
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5th March 2018, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBA from HR distance learning from JBIMS?

Hii sir, I Wants to do Master in Human Resource Development & Management Course of the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies through Distance Will you Please provide me the Information About the Course ?
Old 5th March 2018, 12:33 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA from HR distance learning from JBIMS?

Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies is the Department of Management Studies of the University of Mumbai. The institute is named after noted industrialist and philanthropist, Jamnalal Bajaj.

As you Asking for the Information About the Master in Human Resource Development & Management Course of the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Let me tell you that Institute Does not Offered this Course through Distance It may Offered Master in Human Resource Development & Management Course As Part Time Course the Details of the Course

About the Program :

The objective of this programme is to prepare Executives for top-level Human Resources positions in public or private sector organizations. The emphasis will therefore, be on developing a proper role perception of Human Resources Development in the Indian context by exposing them to a wide range of relevant areas, sufficiently in depth so that they may gain the confidence necessary to interact with people at all levels and develop the Human Resources skills for translating policies into action

The Details of the Program is given below

Eligibility

In order to secure admission to first year of three-year part time MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

Passed in any full time Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities
OR
Passed Graduate Examination in Industrial Engineering, Mumbai and who have subsequently qualified in the GATE examination conducted by IITs
AND
Have a minimum of 2 years of experience (supervisor or executive level). The experience should be full time experience and NOT include internships, projects, etc.

Selection criteria
In selecting a candidate for admission, appropriate weightageis given to the
scholastic record of the candidates;
level and nature of practical experience ; and
performance in the selection programme conducted by the Institute.

For more Information you may Contact to the Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies the contact details Are given below

Contact Details:
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies
Address: 164, Backbay Reclamation, H.T. Parekh Marg, DN House, Church Gate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone: 022 2202 4133