Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 18th November 2016, 02:23 PM

Default MBA Marketing Report

Discuss about mba marketing report here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for mba marketing report discussion. If you are looking for mba marketing report then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on mba marketing report, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 5th April 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: mba marketing report

Can you provide me a Report Format for making MBA (Master in Business Administration) in Marketing Project as I have to sketch a one?
Old 5th April 2018, 09:33 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: mba marketing report

A Report Format for making MBA (Master in Business Administration) in Marketing Project is as follows:

Students should follow the below mentioned project report format:

1. Introduction to the problem/organization
This section should contain:
i) A background of the problem task undertaken (i.e. how the project was selected)
ii) The rationale of the study and
iii) The scope

2. Review of Literature
This section for the summer training report would mean writing about the ways in which the Organizational realities are similar or different from theory. The management theory dealt with in the report must be written about in detail, i.e. if you have talked about value chain then you must discuss all about it and then point out how different it was in practice.

3. Objective of the study
Main objective of the study is the purpose to conduct this study. Then there could be specific objectives, i.e. what all you need to do to achieve your main objective.

4. Methodology
This section would include the plan of study: method of data-collection, instruments used, tools and techniques involved in analysis, scope and limitations of the study, and the rationale of tasks, i.e. why focus group interviews was the most suited tool for the investigation.

5. Observations Analysis & Discussion:
This part may be covered in more than one chapter, depending upon the coverage of study. (Try to make use of the relevant management techniques / skills / policies and data presentation, its analysis in the project report).

6. Summary / Conclusion / Recommendations
This should contain the summary of the report including the results, the conclusion and recommendations based along the lines of statement of problems, the usefulness of the study, its applicability in business in decision-making process.

7. Executive Summary:
This includes the summarization of the entire project in 2 to 3 pages only that appears in the prefatory part of the report.

8. Bibliography
References or bibliography has to be submitted in the supplementary part of the report along with the required details so that the source could be traced, if needed.

9. Appendices
Other supplementary information should be listed under this section.