Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 8th November 2016, 01:17 PM

Default MBA The New Bachelors

Discuss about mba the new bachelors here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for mba the new bachelors discussion. If you are looking for mba the new bachelors then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on mba the new bachelors, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4th April 2018, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: mba the new bachelors

I want to build my career in management line and for this decided to apply for the MBA degree searching for some details about course. Will you provide me details about MBA The New Bachelors also tell what types of MBA degree offered also tell about employment areas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 4th April 2018, 06:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: mba the new bachelors

A master's degree today is as prevalent as a bachelor's degree was in the 1960s, according to Vox, which also said that a master's degree in business administration is growing faster than other master level degrees.

MBA in India or Master of Business Administration is a Postgraduate Academic Master Degree which is awarded for a course or program in Business Administration

MBA course curriculum in India can be categorized into the following 4 segments:

1. Full-time MBA - A full-time MBA usually comprises 4 semesters, inclusive of dissertation and project work, industrial exposure and summer internship.

2. Executive MBA - Executive MBA, part time MBA, distance learning MBA and even online MBA courses are increasingly becoming popular in India.

3. Part-time MBA.

4. Distance Learning MBA.

5. Online MBA.

Employment Areas

Banks.
Business Consultancies.
Brand & Marketing.
Non-profit Organizations.
Personal Business.
Educational Institutes.
Export Companies.
Financial Organizations.