Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 25th July 2012, 10:25 AM
Raghvendra

Default MBA Omaha

Where is MBA located? I want the application form and brochure for joining. Can you provide it to me or tell me from where I can download and use it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 25th July 2012, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MBA Omaha

Millard Business Association was founded in 2003. It was organized by a small group of business owners who realized the value of net working and community development that existed in Millard areas. This organization helps to mingle with business communities and members mean while getting data’s and ideas about the business they are practicing.

I am sharing the MBA brochure and application form for joining. You can download and use it. I am giving you the link containing the Millard Business Association brochure and application form for you. I am providing the information from the official website of the MBA.

Here it is for you. Feel free to use and download

(MBA Application and Brochure for Joining)
millardbusinessassociation.org/mbamembership/mba-brocure.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message