Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 10th November 2016, 10:11 AM

Default MBA Without CAT Exam

Discuss about mba without cat exam here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for mba without cat exam discussion. If you are looking for mba without cat exam then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on mba without cat exam, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 20th March 2018, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: mba without cat exam

Can I easily apply for MBA program offer by Faculty of Management Studies without CAT exam, if yes I need to know more?
Old 20th March 2018, 05:02 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: mba without cat exam

I would like to tell you that Faculty of Management Studies does not offer MBA without CAT, here you have to fight the entrance exam for getting admission to course and here I will let you know more about it.

Admission Merit List
From the shortlisted candidates, admission to MBA programme shall be based on Extempore Speech, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Class X & Class XII marks and CAT 2017 scores as provided by CAT centre. The following weight - system will be applied for drawing the merit list of final selection:
1. CAT 2017 Score - 60%
2. Marks obtained in Class X - 5%
3. Marks obtained in Class XII - 5%
4. Group Discussion - 10%
5. Extempore - 5%
6. Personal Interview - 15%

Fee Structure
The fee for various programmes is payable at the beginning of the academic year.

The annual fee payable to Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi is approximately ` 10,000 for MBA programme.

Besides this fee, the students have created a registered body, i.e. Management Science Association (MSA), comprising of various societies, which charges membership fee for carrying out students activities which is decided by the students from time to time.

Eligibility
Candidates applying for admission to the MBA programme must have pursued at least a Bachelors Degree programme after twelve years of formal schooling with at least 50% marks at graduation level (SC/ST: Passing Marks; OBC/PWD/CW: 45% as per the University Rules) or equivalent CGPA.

Candidates appearing for the final year examination of Bachelors Degree may also apply.

MBA Prospectus
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4uKv6j3OTiIdXNQT3hsWkJWbjQ/view

Address:-
Faculty of Management Studies
Prof N.D. Kapoor Marg, Opp. Kirorimal College, University Enclave, Delhi, 110007

Phone:-
011 2766 6382

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in