Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 13th July 2012, 10:07 AM
aletisatishkumar

Default MDU B Sc 2nd Sem Result

I am waiting for result of B Sc IT 2nd semester of MDU (Maharshi Dayanand University), Ajmer. Has the University declared its results? Provide me link to know my result.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 17th March 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MDU B Sc 2nd Sem Result

I am pursuing B.Sc Sport Science Course from MDU University Rohtak. I have given exams of 2nd semester examination in last month and waiting for its result. Do you know on which date the MDU University Rohtak will declare result of 2nd Examination of B.SC Sport Science Course?
Old 17th March 2018, 01:33 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MDU B Sc 2nd Sem Result

As you are searching for result of 2nd Semester B.SC Sport Science Examination of MDU University Rohtak, so here I want to tell you that the University will declare result soon.

Students have to wait for some time for result of B.SC 2nd Semester Sport Science Course.

Students need Registration Number or Roll Number to check result.

I am providing instructions to check online result here for your reference:

Instructions to Check Result:
Firstly students have to visit on Homepage of Official Website of MDU University Rohtak.

Click on Examination link located in top right side and a list will be generated.

Now click on RESULT link and reach on this new page:

You will get link for result of B.SC 2nd Semester Sport Science Exam on this page soon. Enter Roll Number or Registration Number and the result will be on your screen.

Contacts
Exam Enquiry:
01262-308336, 01262-308344