Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 11th October 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Ministry of Environment and forestry Scientist Qualification and form

I want to know about information about required qualification for post of scientist offer by Ministry of Environment and forestry ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12th October 2014, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Ministry of Environment and forestry Scientist Qualification and form

Here I am giving you information about required qualification for post of scientist offer by Ministry of Environment and forestry in a PDF file attached with it so you can get it easily.

Ministry of Environment & Forests - Scientist – ‘C’ in the Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600-39,100
with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- in Pay Band - 3
(i) Post No. 1/MoEF - One [01] post [ST]
Essential Educational Qualifications/ Experience
Master’s Degree in Physics from a Recognized University/Institute with Three Years’ working
experience in the field of Environmental Pollution Control or Environmental Impact Assessment or
Management of Hazardous Substances.
Desirable Qualifications
(i) Ph. D in Physics.

(ii) Post No. 2/MoEF – One (01) post [Unreserved]
Master’s Degree in Chemistry from a Recognized University/Institute with Three Years’ working
experience in the field of Environmental Pollution Control or Environmental Impact Assessment or
Management of Hazardous Substances.
Desirable Qualifications
(i) Ph. D in Chemistry.

(iii) Post No. 3/MoEF - One (01) post [Unreserved]
Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering/Technology from a Recognized University/Institute with
Three Years’ working experience in the field of Environmental Pollution Control or Environmental
Impact Assessment or Management of Hazardous Substances.
Desirable Qualifications
(i) Master’s Degree/Ph. D in Mining Engineering/Technology.

(iv) Post No. 4/MoEF – Two (02) posts [Unreserved-01, SC-01]
Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering/Technology from a Recognized University/Institute with
Three Years’ working experience in the field of Environmental Pollution Control or Environmental
Impact Assessment or Management of Hazardous Substances.

Desirable Qualifications
(i) Master’s Degree/Ph. D in Chemical Engineering/Technology.

Duties and Job requirements for 05 (Five) posts of Scientist ‘C' as mentioned at Serial No. i
to iv above are as under :-
(i) Policy planning and coordination for environmental protection.
(ii) Impact Assessment techniques for Implementation of the Environmental protection.
(iii) Pollution control techniques and pollution control data assessment and interpretation for
developing new techniques.
(iv) Developing of safety procedures of Hazardous Substances Management.
(v) Eco-regeneration, assistance to organizations implementing environmental and forestry
research, extension, education and training to augment the requisite manpower,
dissemination and creation of environmental awareness among all sectors of the country’s
population.

Ministry of Environment and forestry Scientist Post form

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message