Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 24th October 2016, 10:07 AM

Default Model Question Paper For Mba Cet

Discuss about model question paper for MBA cet here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for model question paper for MBA cet discussion. If you are looking for model question paper for MBA cet then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on model question paper for MBA cet, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30th March 2018, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: model question paper for MBA cet

Hello sir, Im preparing for MBA CET entrance exam. I want some old model question papers. Is there any one can provide me Model Question Paper For MBA CET?
Old 30th March 2018, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: model question paper for MBA cet

The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is a computer-based test for admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in various Universities in the state of Maharashtra.

MH-CET is a multiple choice objective type test that consists of questions in the following areas:
Verbal Ability
Reading Comprehension,
Quantitative Aptitude
Logical/Abstract Reasoning

There are a total of 200 questions to be solved in a span of 150 minutes. There is no negative marking and questions are not asked in a section wise manner.

The best way to prepare for the exam is by solving previous years papers.

Solving previous year papers will give you a idea of the types of questions, level of difficulty of the paper and simulate test like conditions to help you in effective time management.

Model Question Paper For MBA CET:

1. In a certain code language 'how many goals scored' is written as '5 3 9 7'; 'many more matches' is written as '9 8 2'; and 'he scored five' is written as '1 6 3 ' . How is 'goals' written in that code language?
1) 5 2) 7 3) 5or7
4) Data inadequate 5) None of these

2. In a certain code TEMPORAL is written as OLDSMBSP. How is CONSIDER written in that code?
1)RMNBSFEJ 2) BNMRSFEJ 3)RMNBJEFS
4) TOPDQDCH 5) None of these

3. How many meaningful English words can be made with the letters DLEI using each letter only once in each word?
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) More than three

4. Among A, B, C, D and E, each having different weight, D is heavier than only A and C is lighter than B and E. Who among them is the heaviest?
1)B 2)E 3)C

5. Each odd digit in the number 5263187 is substituted by the next higher digit and each even digit is substituted by the previous lower digit and the digits so obtained are rearranged in ascending order, which of the following will be the third digit from the left end after the rearrangement?
1)2 2)4 3)5 4)6 5) None of these

6. Pratap correctly remembers that his mother's birthday is before twentythird April but after nineteenth April, whereas his sister correctly remembers that their mother's birthday is not on or after twentysecond April. On which day in April is definitely their mother's birthday?
1) Twentieth 2) Twenty first
3) Twentieth or twentyfirst
4) Cannot be determined 5) None of these

7. Ashok started walking towards South. After walking 50 metres he took a right turn and walked 30 metres. He then took a right turn and walked 100 metres. He again took a right turn and walked 30 metres and stopped. How far and in which direction was he from the starting point?
1) 50 metres South 2) 150 metres North
3) 180 metres East 4) 50 metres North 5) None of these

8. If'+-' means '+'*'-' means ' x ' ; ' x ' m e a n s a n d ' + ' means '-'; then
1 5 - 8 * 6 - 1 2 + 4 = ?
1)20 2)28 3)8 4)2 5) None of these

9. Town D is towards East of town F. Town B is towards North of town D. Town H is towards South of town B. Towards which direction is town H from town F?
1) East 2) South-East 3) North-East

10. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word SEARCHES each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
1) None 2) One 3) Two 4) Three 5) More than three

Directions (Q. 11-15): In each of the questions below are given four statements followed by four conclusions numbered I, II, III & IV. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with commonly known facts. Read all the conclusions and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.

11. Statements: All cups are bottles. Some bottles are jugs..
No jug is plate. Some plates are tables.
Conclusions: I. Some tables are bottles.
II. Some plates are cups.
III. No table is bottle.
IV. Some jugs are cups.
1) Only I follows 2) Only II follows 3) Only III follows
4) Only IV follows 5) Only either 1 or III follows

12. Statements: Some chairs are handlts.
All handles are pots. All pots are mats.
Some mats are buses.
Conclusions: I. Some buses are handles.
II. Some mats are chairs.
III. No bus is a handle.
IV. Some mats are handles.
1) Only I, II and IV follow
2) Only II, III and IV follow
3) Only either I or III and II follow
4) Only either I or III and IV follow
5) Only either I or III, II and IV follow

13. Statements: All birds are horses. All horses are tigers.
Some tigers are lions. Some lions are monkeys.
Conclusions: I. Some tigers are horses.
II. Some monkeys are birds.
III. Some tigers are birds.
IV. Some monkeys are horses.
1) Only I and III follow 2) Only I, II and III follow
3) Only II, III and IV follow 4) All I, II, III and IV follow
5) None of these

14. Statements: Some benches are walls.
All walls are houses.
Some houses are jungles. All jungles are roads.
Conclusions: I. Some roads are benches.
II. Some jungles are walls.
III. Some houses are benches.
IV. Some roads are houses.
1) Only I and II follow 2) Only I and III follow
3) Only III and IV follow 4) Only II, III and IV follow
5) None of these

15, Statements: Some sticks are lamps. Some flowers are lamps.
Some lamps are dresses. All dresses are shirts.
Conclusions: I. Some shirts are sticks.
II. Some shirts are flowers.
III. Some flowers are sticks.
IV. Some dresses are sticks.
1) None follows 2) Only I follows 3) Only II follows
4) Only 111 follows 5) Only IV follows
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Model Question Paper For MBA CET.pdf (574.7 KB, 27 views)