Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th July 2015, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default MP PET Blueprint

Hello I am preparing for the Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test (MP PET) and want to get the Blueprint of there topics to know about the topics of the maximum marks so can you please provide me this, than I can concentrate on the topics of the maximum marks????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 8th March 2018, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MP PET Blueprint

I want to know the Blueprint of Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test (MP PET) Exam 2018 so will you please tell me?
Old 8th March 2018, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MP PET Blueprint

The Madhya Pradesh-Pre Engineering Test (MP PET) is now replaced by the Joint Engineering Entrance JEE Exam.

JEE Main is the popular engineering entrance exam in India conducted by CBSE for admission to B.E./B.Tech & B.Arch courses.

On the basis of JEE Main, candidates are admitted to NITs, CFTIs and other engineering institutions.

JEE Main 2018 Exam Pattern

For JEE Main Paper-1:

Paper-1 is conducted for admission to B.E./B.Tech courses.

The exam mode for paper 1 will be offline (PBT) as well as online (CBT). Candidates can opt any one of the modes as per their suitability.

Subjects: The paper-1 will consist of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.

Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked from each subject with the total of 90 questions comprising of 360 marks.

Type of Questions: Only objective type questions will be asked in Paper-1.

Exam Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours.

Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer

Negative Marking: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.

For JEE Main Paper-2:

Paper-2 is conducted for admission to B.Arch/B.Planning courses.

The exam mode for this paper will be offline (PBT) mode.

Number of Questions: 30 questions will be asked in Mathematics (Part-1), 50 questions in aptitude test (Part-2) and 2 questions in drawing comprising of total 390 marks.

Type of Questions: The Mathematics and Aptitude test section will contain objective type questions. Drawing test will be subjective.

Exam Duration: The time duration will be 3 hours.

Marking Scheme: Candidates will be provided with +4 marks for each correct answer

Negative Marking: In case of the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.

Papers Subjects Number of Questions Maximum Marks
Paper-1 Physics 30 Questions 120 marks
Chemistry 30 Questions 120 marks
Mathematics 30 Questions 120 marks
Paper-2 Mathematics 30 Questions 120 marks
Aptitude Test 50 Questions 200 marks
Drawing 2 Questions 70 marks