Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th November 2012, 04:28 PM
mowrini

Default MS university MBA course

Is the Manonmaniam Sundaranar University provide the education of master of business administration course education please tell me about this because I want to do this course education from this university so ask you about this?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10th November 2012, 02:42 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: MS university MBA course

You want to know whether MS University offers MBA or not, so here I am providing you the required in formation of the same:
The Government Of Baroda and its people had a long time desired to have a separate university bof their own. The main object of establishing the Maharaja Sayajirao Univerity of Baroda was, therefore,to provide a distinct type of University-a teaching and residential University which sould have complete freedom in all academic matters and would be free to institute new branches of studies suited to the needs and aspirations of the region in particular and of the country in general. The Maharaja Sayajirao's grandson Sir Pratapsinghrao Gaekwad who founded the Maharaja Sayajirao University and settled the trust as desired by his grandfather.
Yes this university offers MBA program.
Admission Procedure:
Candidates will be admitted in the basis of written test, gd and pi by the selection committee duly constituted by appropriate authority. The weight age will be assigned as follows:

Written test 80%
Group discussion 10%
Personal Interview 10%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in