Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 9th August 2017, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default National Institute Of Business Management Computer Courses

I want to know the Computer Courses offered by the National Institute Of Business Management NIMB so can you tell me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th August 2017, 03:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: National Institute Of Business Management Computer Courses

The National Institute of Business Management is a premier online MBA training institute in India rendering Business Administration Courses in Correspondence and Online modes.

The Institute does not offer Computer Courses

It offers the following courses.

Courses offered-

1 Year MBA (One year training)

Online Master of Business Administration for 1 year is designed for working professionals as well as for students looking for higher studies. The program takes the student through various major areas of study to be a master of business.

Eligibility:

Graduation/DBA/Diploma/Equivalent

Duration:
One Year (2 Semesters)

Syllabus:

I Semester

1. Principles & Practices of Management
2. Human Resources Management
3. Financial Management
4. Marketing Management
5. Organisational Behaviour
6. Principles of Economics

Assignment

II Semester

1. International Law
2. Strategic Management
3. Business English
4. Management Information System
5. Elective I Part I
6. Elective I Part II

Assignment
Case study Project

2 Year MBA (Two year training)

Online Master of Business Administration for 2 years is a complete professional study designed for students looking for higher studies and working professionals. The program takes the student through various major areas of mastering business.

Eligibility:
Graduation/DBA/Diploma/Equivalent

Duration:
Two Year (4 Semesters)

Syllabus:

I Semester

1. Principles & Practices of Management
3. Financial Management
4. Marketing Management

Assignment

II Semester

1. International Law
2. Strategic Management
3 Business English
4. Management Information System
5. Elective I Part I
6. Elective I Part II

Assignment
Case study Project

III Semester

1. Management Research
2. Quality Systems Management
3. Business Environment
4. Quantitative Techniques for Business Analysis
5. Managerial Economics
6. Service Marketing

Assignment

IV Semester

1. International Trade Management
2. Banking Management
3. Information Technology
4. Perspective Management
5. Elective II Part 1
6. Elective II Part 2

Assignment
Case study Project

1 Year Executive MBA (One year training)

Online Executive Master of Business Administration is a 1 year rigorous program focussing to impart knowledge mainly on the challenges faced by the business world. This program helps to master the opportunities in business that each of our student represent.

Eligibility:
Graduation/DBA/Diploma/Equivalent/Min. 6 months work experience

Duration:
1 year (2 Semesters)

Syllabus:

I Semester

1. Principles & Practice of Management
3. Financial Management
4. Marketing Management