Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th July 2015, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Nda kv

I think admission notice for Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) NDA Khadakwasala, Pune has released publicly. My son wants to do admission there for class 11th, so can you please give me that admission notice with application form? Provide admission schedule for class 11th at Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV) NDA Khadakwasala, Pune?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 17th March 2018, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Nda kv

I shifted to Pune, Maharashtra and came to know about the Kendriya Vidyalya NDA, Khadakwasla want to admit my child here. Will you provide admission details of Kendriya Vidyalya (KV) NDA, Khadakwasla also provide address of school so that I can visit there?
Old 17th March 2018, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Nda kv

Founded under the patronage of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, New Delhi, Kendriya Vidyalya NDA, Khadakwasla, Pune.

Affiliated with CBSE Board, the school offers the perfect ambience for learning for Classes I to XII with Humanities and Science Stream at +2 levels.

Admissions

Parents who wish to enroll their children can contact the school office for application forms and further details.

All qualified candidates can apply for admission to the school.

Candidates are admitted based on the rules and regulations followed by the school.

Facilities

The school has a huge playground, spacious classrooms, laboratories, music room, computer room and mini auditorium. Library with rich collection of books is situated inside the campus. Canteen and transportation facility is also available.

Kendriya Vidyalaya NDA
Khadakwasla, Pune-23 Maharashtra

Fax No
020 25292953

Phone No
020-25290092, 020-25292953

E-Mail address
kvndapune@gmail.com

Chairman VMC E-mail Address
comdtsectt@gmail.com
nda.pune@gmail.com