Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th November 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Past year placement question papers of ITC paper products

Hello, I am applying for the placement in the ITC and I want the question papers of the previous years for preparation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th November 2015, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Past year placement question papers of ITC paper products

Hello, here I am providing you the sample question of the ITC placement exams as under:

At a formal dinner for eight; the host & hostesses are seated at opposite ends of a rectangular table.
with three persons along each side. Each man must be seated next to at least one Woman and viceversa.
Allan is opposite to Dinne, who is not the hostess George has' a woman on his right and is
opposite a woman Helga is at the hostess's right, next to Frank One person is seated between Belinda &
Carol.
Q 1 Eric is the eighth person present. Eric must be :
I. the host II. seated to. Diane's right III. seated opposite Carol
A) I onIy B) III only C) I & II only D) I, II, III
Q 2 If each person is placed directly opposite his or her spouse, which of the following pairs must be
married?
A. George & Helga
B. Belinda & Frank
C. Carol & Frank
D. George & Belinda
E. Eric & Helga
Q3 Which person cannot be seated next to a person of the same sex?
A. Allan B. Belinda C. Carol D. Diane E. Eric
Q 4 George is bothered by the cigarette smoke of his neighbor and exchanges seat with the person four
places to his left. Which of the following must be true following the exchange?
I. NO one seated between two persons of the opposite sex.
II. One side of the table consists entirely of persons of the same sex
III. Either the host or the hostess has changes seats.
A. I only
B. III only
C. I & II only"
D. II & III only
E. Neither I, II nor III.
Q 5 Ram is standing to the right of Sita. Kaushalya is standing on the opposite side of Sita. Since the
opposite of right is wrong, Kaushalya must be standing on the wrong side of Ram.Which of the following
logical errors has the author 'of the argument above committed?
A. He has used a single term to mean two different things
B. He has confused cause & effect
C. He has assumed to be true what he wants to prove to be true
D. He has provided no factual evidence for his conclusion
E. He has drawn a general conclousion from an insufficient number of examples.

Hello, I am providing you the files under, so that you may prepare well:

Past year placement question papers of ITC

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message