Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default PGECET previous question papers for CSE download

I am looking for the Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) previous question papers for CSE. Can you please tell me from where I can download its last five year question papers, so I can get idea about its paper pattern?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 6th March 2018, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: PGECET previous question papers for CSE download

I want the previous question paper of Computer Science Engineering (CSE) of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test AP PGECET so can you provide me?
Old 6th March 2018, 09:04 AM
Super Moderator

I am providing you the previous question paper of Computer Science Engineering (CSE) of Andhra Pradesh Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test AP PGECET

AP PGECET CSE question paper

1 The order of an internal node in a B+ tree index is the maximum number of
children it can have. Suppose that a child pointer takes 6 bytes, the search field
value takes 14 bytes, and the block size is 512 bytes. What is the order of the
internal node?
A) 24
B) 25
C) 26
D) 27
Answer : (C)
2 The Boolean function x, y, + xy + x, y
A) x, + y,
B) x + y
C) x + y,
D) x, + y
Answer : (D)
3 In an MxN matrix such that all non-zero entries are covered in a rows and b
columns. Then the maximum number of non-zero entries, such that no two are on
the same row or column, is
A) a + b
B) max a, b
C) min M-a, N-b
D) min a, b
Answer : (A)
4 The relation scheme Student Performance (name, courseNo, rollNo, grade) has the
following functional dependencies:
A) name, courseNo -> grade
B) rollNo, courseNo -> grade
C) name -> rollNo
D) rollNo -> name
The highest normal form of this relation scheme is
5 The minimum number of page frames that must be allocated to a running process
in a virtual memory environment is determined by
A) the instruction set architecture
B) page size
C) physical memory size
D) number of processes in memory
Answer : (D)
6 Let G be a simple graph with 20 verticesand 100 edges. The size of the minimum
vertex cover of G is 8. Then, the size of the maximum independent set of G is
A) 12
B) 8
C) Less than 8
D) More than 12

AP PGECET CSE question paper

Old 28th March 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Question Paper of the AP PGECET Examination Computer Science And Engineering ?
Old 28th March 2018, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator

About the AP PGECET Exam :

Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will conduct Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET) 2018 from May 10 to 12. AP PGECET 2018 will be conducted by the university on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission to 13 M.Tech programmes offered by its participating institutes.

Eligibility Crtieria

Age Limit
The lower age limit of the applicants is 21 years.

Educational Qualification
Candidates need to have passed the qualifying exam in B.E./ B.Tech

Examination Pattern

Duration of exam
2 hours

Language
English

Total number of questions

Type of questions
Objective

Marking Scheme
1 mark for each correct answer

The Question Paper of the AP PGECET Exam you may get from the below Attachement that is Free to Download

Question Paper of the AP PGECET Exam

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Question Paper of the AP PGECET Exam.pdf (756.9 KB, 86 views)