Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Pondicherry University in UAE UGC ASC Pondicherry University

I want to take admission in Post-Graduation at Pondicherry University and looking for details about its approval so please inform me that it is approved by UAE, UGC and ASC or not? Also give me detailed information about affiliation and recognition of Pondicherry University?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th April 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pondicherry University in UAE UGC ASC Pondicherry University

Can you tell me if there is any study centre of Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University located in UAE (United Arab Emirates)? Provide me its contact address and contact number?
Old 7th April 2018, 07:55 PM
Super Moderator

As per my knowledge, there is no study centre of Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University located in UAE (United Arab Emirates). In fact, there is no study centre of Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University.

Courses Offered

P.G Courses (2 years-Non Semester)
Master of Commerce in Finance M.Com - Finance
Master of Arts in English MA - English
Master of Arts in Sociology MA - Sociology
Master of Arts in Hindi MA - Hindi

MBA Programmes (Two Years Four Semesters)
Master of Business Administration in Marketing MBA (Marketing)
Master of Business Administration in Finance MBA (Finance)
Master of Business Administration in International Business MBA (IB)
Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management MBA (HRM)
Master of Business Administration MBA (General)

Faculty/ Officers

Officers

Sri N.Ravi
M.S.,MBA., MLS., LLB., MPHIL., MISI., PGDPM., PGDPR., Dip.SW., MA., CCFAT, (Ph.D.)
Assistant Registrar (Administration, Finance & Purchase)
0413-2654442
aradmin.dde@pondiuni.edu.in

Sri M.Sandirane
M.Com., LLB.,
Assistant Registrar (Academic)
0413-2654440
aracademic.dde@pondiuni.edu.in

Dr. L. Veerappan
M.A., M.Phil, M.Ed., PGDCA., Ph.D.
Section Officer (Academic)
0413-2654446
veerappan60.pu@gmail.com

Faculty/Academic Staff

Dr.Arvind Gupta
Assistant Director
Human Resource Management
0413-2654444

Mrs. A. Punitha
Assistant Professor
Business Ethics & Human Resources Management
0413-2654578

Mrs. V. Umasri
Assistant Professor
Finance & Accounting
0413-2654443

Mr. Sk. Md. Nizamuddin
Assistant Professor
Marketing Management Advertising & Business Law
0413-2654438

Contact Detail:
Directorate of Distance Education,
Pondicherry University,
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet,
Puducherry - 605 014
Phone : 0413-2654439,0413-2654440
Fax : 0413-2655258
Old 7th April 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me in detail about the Functions of Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC) under ASC (Academic Staff College), now University Grants Commission (UGC), of Pondicherry University?
Old 7th April 2018, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator

The UGC- Academic Staff College of Pondicherry University was established in 1987 (HRDC) and it is situated at Pondicherry University campus, Kalapet, Puducherry, India.

It is a inter university institute catering to the needs of all college and University teachers to achieve goals of higher education and keep abreast of the latest developments in their specific subjects.

Functions of Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC)
The functions of a HRDC is to plan, organise, implement, monitor and evaluate various programmes in collaboration with concerned RCCB on the broad guidelines suggested by Local Programme Planning and Management Committee (LPPMC).

In specific, HRDCs will ensure the following

i. To actively work together and cooperate with RCCB so as to achieve highest standards of quality and effectiveness of programme delivery

ii. To actively use online systems for interactive connectivity with the RCCB and all the HRDCs for fast and effective functional operations and content delivery as detailed under 2 a)-i above

iii. To contribute and share the source of experts maintained by RCCB for conduction of programmes in HRDCs

iv. To pay and share multimedia source of RCCB and other sources as indicated of some of the best content delivered in the at HRDC

v. To set up a documentation-IT permitted centre-cum-library for reference and source materials necessary for the programmes.

vi. To connect and manage display of advisories to the participants in advance giving the theme, focus and other details about the programmes

vii. To actively cooperate with RCCB in maintenance of an information portal giving all details about programmes planned in the region with names and brief CVs of resource persons and preferably full text or at least PPTs with abstract and references of the content proposed to be delivered.

viii. To examine feedback from participants on programme delivered in the HRDC for consistent review for quality improvement and interactive the same online to RCCB within 15 days from completion of a programme.

Contact Detail:
Pondicherry University
(A Central University)
UGC-Human Resource Development Centre
(UGC-HRDC)
R.V. Nagar, Kalapet, Puducherry-605014