Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 27th October 2014, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Possible to Pursue M.Tech after B.Tech with backlogs

Is it Possible to Pursue M.Tech course after B.Tech with backlogs??????
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28th October 2014, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Possible to Pursue M.Tech after B.Tech with backlogs

No it’s not possible to Pursue M.Tech course after B.Tech with backlogs. For seeking admission in M.Tech course, you need to fist clear all your pending backlogs of B.Tech

As minimum eligibility for admission in M.Tech is that you must have passed B.tech degree with all the pending backlogs from any of the recognized University

List of some of the M.Tech Entrance Exams of India:

B.E.E.E. or Bharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
B.I.T. or Mesra, Ranchi
B.I.T.S.A.T. or Birla Institute of Science and Technology
B.S.A.U.E.E.E. or B.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Examination
D.A.IICT Entrance Examination
Entrance Examination of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Entrance Examination of Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology
Entrance Examination of Manipal Institute of Technology in Karnataka
Entrance Examination of Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology in Allahabad
Entrance Examination of N.E.R.I.S.T. or North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology
Engineering Entrance Examination of Avinashilingam Deemed University for Women in Coimbatore
G.A.T.E
G.G.S.I.P.U. Engineering C.E.T. Entrance Examination
Karnataka C.E.T.
Master of Engineering Entrance Examination of National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research in Chandigarh
M. Tech Entrance Examination of Banaras Hindu University
M. Tech Entrance Examination of Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology
M. Tech Entrance Examination of I.I.I.T. or Indian Institute of Information Technology in Allahabad
M. Tech Entrance Examination of International Institute of Information Technology or I. I. I. T.
M. Tech Entrance Examination of Indian School of Mines in Dhanbad
M. Tech Entrance Examination of Jamia Milia Islamia University in New Delhi
M. Tech Entrance Examination of Kerala University
M. Tech Entrance Examination of L.N.M. Institute of Information Technology in Jaipur
M. Tech Entrance Examination of Nirma University in Ahmedabad
M. Tech Entrance Examination of R.I.S.T. or Regional Institute of Science and Technology in Meghalaya
P.G.C.E.T. or Post Graduate Common Entrance Test in Karnataka
P.G.E.C.E.T. or Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test
P.T.U.CET
S.R.M.E.E.E. or S.R.M. Engineering Entrance Examination
T.A.N.C.E.T. or Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test
U.P.E.S. - S.E.A.T. Engineering Entrance Test of University of Petroleum and Energy studies in Dehradun
V.I.T.E.E.E.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message