Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Online MBA Discussions

Old 23rd November 2015, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Ranking of Indian Central Universities

hii sir, I wanted to know the name of top ranked Central Universities ? can you get me the names of these central universities ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23rd November 2015, 02:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Ranking of Indian Central Universities

As you asking for the names of the top ranked Central universities let me tell you that the Central Universities are those universities that have been set up by the Department of Higher Education by an Act of Parliament. According to University Grants Commission, as of September 2011, there are 40 Central Universities in India. from which here I am giving you the names of the central universities that according to me fall in the category of top ranked central universities of india. the names are as follow:

Adikavi Nannaya University
Aligarh Muslim University
Allahabad University
Assam University
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
Banaras Hindu University
Central Agricultural University
Central University of Gujarat
Central University of Haryana
Central University of Jharkhand
Central University of Karnataka
Central University of Kashmir
Central University of Kashmir
Central University of Kerala
Central University of Orissa
Central University of Punjab
Central University of Rajasthan
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
Dr. Hari Singh Gour University
Guru Ghasidas University
Madurai Kamraj University,
North Eastern Hill University
University of Calcutta,
University of Mumbai, Mumbai
Osmania University, Hyderabad
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
University of Mysore, Karnataka
Karnatak University, Dharwad
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Old 29th January 2016, 10:23 AM

Default Ranking of Indian Central Universities

Selling condoms in universities.

In my opinion, I disagree with selling condoms in universities. Because it is inappropriate.
The first reason is the culture of Thailand. We do not support having freely. Do not have prematurely. Not accepted by Thai people. The second reason, condoms are not necessary to be sold in the convenienc stores. Finally, it encourages to have in university. Students need to learn not to have . Student are not ready to have .

It is inappropriate to sell condom in universities. It may be incitement to have more. Always the campaign t educate and counsel for young people. Would be a good way to prevent and solve problem of the infectious Human immunodeficiency virusHIV. Do you agree with selling condoms in universities?