Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 2nd November 2016, 10:21 AM

Default Resume Format for Freshers Download

Discuss about resume format for freshers download here. Welcome to MBA.ind.in and this page is for resume format for freshers download discussion. If you are looking for resume format for freshers download then ask your question is as much details as possible in the “Quick Reply” box provided below. The more detailed your question will be, the more easy will it be for our experts to answers your query. And if you have any information on resume format for freshers download, then please share you knowledge with our viewers in the “Quick Reply” box. You knowledge can help many people. Thanks for stopping by at MBA.ind.in. Please visit again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 30th March 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: resume format for freshers download

I have given exams of MBA Final Semester Course of IGNOU University. I am waiting for result. After result, I will apply for job. So I have to make my Resume. Tell me from where I can download format of resume for MBA Freshers?
Old 30th March 2018, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: resume format for freshers download

As you are looking for Format of Resume for MBA Freshers, so here I am providing format for resume for MBA Freshers:

Sample Resume for MBA Freshers:

Mona XXXXXXX
Contact no.: 78********
E-mail: MN*****@yahoo.com
Career Objective
Interested in challenging career with zeal in developing finance related solutions and serve the organization for growth.

Skills Set
Excellent presentation skill
Ability to deal with people
Willingness to learn
Team player
Good analytical and presentation skill

Educational Qualification
MBA Finance with XX% from B college
B.Com with XX% from B college
H.S.C with distinction from A university

Academic Project Undertaken
1. Company: LMO bank
Industry: Service
Project title: Auditing
Work profile:
Studying bank statement, balance sheet, auditing for 1 quarter. Preparing audit reports and analyzing the same with the seniors. Also doing regular tractions related to banking, finance activities.

2. Company: XYZ
Industry: Manufacturing
Project title: Investment planning and risk return.
Work profile:
Studying the investment structure of the company at various stages of planning at different company level. Managing the systematic and unsystematic risk and analyzing the same.

3. Company: DEF
Industry: Manufacturing
Project title: Portfolio Analysis
Work profile:
Selecting the portfolio. Feasible set of portfolio, efficient set of portfolio. Selection of optimal portfolio. Analyzing the efficient frontier of the company and studying the same to give detailed report to the company.

Achievements
Participated in inter- college paper presentation on investment planning for manufacturing Industries.
Best student of the year award during post-graduation
Won State level badminton competition

Personal Details
Date of Birth:xx/xx/xxxx
Languages:English, Hindi
Hobbies: Badminton, carom, trekking
Address: 45B, gen comp, KLM, ND-416008

Sample MBA Fresher Resume Format