Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 1st February 2018, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Rough Guides

Hi guys here I am looking for basic info related to Rough Guides Ltd so will you plz tell me about the same as my cousin asking me about the same here ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 1st February 2018, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Rough Guides

Rough Guides Ltd is a travel guidebook and reference publisher, owned by APA Publications. Its travel titles cover more than 200 destinations. The series began with the 1982 Rough Guide to Greece, a book conceived by Mark Ellingham.

Most of the series early titles were written or edited by John Fisher, Jack Holland and Martin Dunford, who along with Mark Ellingham were co-founders and owners of Rough Guides. In 1995, they negotiated the sale of the series to Penguin Books, a process which was completed in 2002.

Rough Guides has also issued over 350 recorded anthologies of the music of various nations and regions. In addition to their Rough Guide Series, the record label World Music Network has released 130 recordings in their other Introducing Riverboat, and Think Global Series.

Rough Guides profile

Parent company APA Publications

Founded 1982; 35 years ago

Founder Mark Ellingham

Country of origin United Kingdom

Headquarters location London

Nonfiction topics Travel guidebooks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message