Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 28th September 2016, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default SMU Dharma Putra

Hi I would like to have the information about the Dharmaputra Education Foundation and the High School which has been imparting knowledge?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 28th September 2016, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: SMU Dharma Putra

In 1979 some training spectators met and shaped an Education Foundation named "Dharmaputra Education Foundation" is situated on Jl. Otto Iskandardinata 80 Tangerang.

Interest and essential assignment of the Education Foundation Dharmaputra stay steady with the fundamental thought is: To endeavor to expand the nature of HR and enabling information sources in the district of Tangerang.

The advancement of "Instruction Foundation Dharmaputra" starts by building up Kindergarten (TK), primary school (SD), Junior High School (JSS), umun High School (SMU), and the College of Informatics and Computer Management (STMIK). Endeavors to enhance the nature of instruction has been completed with the association of training

SMA Dharma Putra

1. Built up Year: 1995

2. Status: Recognized

3. Absolute Classroom Learning: 15 Class

1. Class I: 5 class

2. Class II: 5 class

3. Class III: 5 class

3. Number of Students: 580 understudies

4. Number of Teachers: 26 instructors

Dharmaputra Education Foundation keeps on taking an interest in instruction by directing more stages in particular High School (SMU). Secondary School Dharma Putra consent On May 1, 1996 with No: 229/I.02/Kep/OT/96. Until 2003 dynamic secondary school understudies numbered 568 understudies and has graduated in 1061.

Teachers:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in