Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 12th October 2012, 11:58 AM
Sameer Nabi.a

Default SMU Result MBA 3rd SEM

I was taken part in the Sikkim Manipal University DE MBA 3rd SEM exam and now I am looking for my result so please can you give me the page where I can find the result information?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 12th October 2012, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: SMU Result MBA 3rd SEM

Sikkim Manipal University is a well known university which is offered admission in the various UG,PG and other programme.

as you are looking for the result of MBA 3rd semester so we are providing you some details about it.

for your result you have to go on the official website of SMU and click on the option of August 2012 examination results which is given in the student corner . so you get the page for result on this page you have to filled Your Registration Number, Enter Your Email ID and your Mobile number then click on the option of submit so you can easily get the result of it .

we are attaching a Snapshot of this page which is looked similar to the actual page of result .

Old 21st February 2013, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

In the month of Feb.2013 I appeared for MBA 3rd semester resitting exam for one paper that is operations management my registeration number is 581122938.I want to know the results
Old 21st February 2013, 10:55 AM
Ramesh Singh

I have appeared for MBA 3rd semester exam in the month of Feb.2013 for only one paper that is operations management (resitting).Please confirm about results.
Old 30th August 2014, 07:59 AM

Default MBA 3rd semester result

I want know my result of 3rd semester,which was held July 2014.
Old 7th March 2016, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Saksham;17794]Sikkim Manipal University is a well known university which is offered admission in the various UG,PG and other programme.

as you are looking for the result of MBA 3rd semester so we are providing you some details about it.

for your result you have to go on the official website of SMU and click on the option of August 2012 examination results which is given in the student corner . so you get the page for result on this page you have to filled Your Registration Number, Enter Your Email ID and your Mobile number then click on the option of submit so you can easily get the result of it .

we are attaching a Snapshot of this page which is looked similar to the actual page of result .