Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 8th July 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default SRM University LLB

I am interested in doing the Bachelor of Law - (LL.B) course from the SRM University so please give me some information about there admission procedure of it? What is the fees structure of the LLB course in the SRM University, give me there details?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10th March 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: SRM University LLB

Someone of you please provide me LL.B (Honours) program syllabus issued by SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
Old 10th March 2018, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: SRM University LLB

Feel free I will provide you SRM Institute of Science and Technology, LL.B (Honours) program syllabus so that you can check it easily.

Here is the syllabus

English Language and Literature
UNIT I ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND LEGAL STUDIES (12 hours)
The Concept and difference between Standard and Plain English Regional Influences/ Indian English The Idea of Legal English - particularly in terms of its Style and Content. - Stylistics Legal Language and Communication -Latin and Legal Studies -Effective communication while employing the traditional words and phrases in Legal Documents

UNIT - II LEARNING ENGLISH (12 hours)
SECOND LANGUAGE ACQUISITION AND USE OF ENGLISHFour Skills of Language Acquisition LSRW Stages of acquisition Laws of Language learning Influences and the Place for Mother Tongue in Second Language Learning. Words often Confused. Idioms and Phrases

UNIT - III PROSE SECTION (12 hours)
1.Gettysburg Address Abraham Lincoln - 2Advice to young man interested in going to law Felix Frank Further 3.Methods of Study Glanville Williams 4.In the Court Anton Chekov 5.Court Scene from Shakespeares Merchant of Venice

UNIT IV PROSE LITERATURE (12 hours)
1.Of Truth Francis Bacon.-2 The Hypothesis of Failure O.Henry.3 Arignar Annas Maiden Speech in Rajya Sabha 1962.4 Cross- Examination of Pigott before the Parnell Commission Sir Charles Russell 5 On the Entirely Reasonable Murder of a Police Constable George Bernard Shaw

UNIT V LEGAL TERMS AND MAXIMS (12 hours)
a) Legal Terms

b) Legal Maxims

LL.B (Honours) program syllabus

Address:-
SRM Institute of Science and Technology
Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Potheri, Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District, Near Potheri Railway Station, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 603203

Phone:-
044 4743 7500

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in