Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default SSC CHSL Syllabus In Pdf

Tell me from which website I can download syllabus of SSC CHSL Exam in pdf format? I download this syllabus 3 times, but all times this was in Doc format, so I could not see full syllabus, because I don’t have MS Office in my computer. So please provide me syllabus of SSC CHSL Exam in pdf format.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 9th April 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: SSC CHSL Syllabus In Pdf

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Syllabus of the SSC CHSL Examination Will you Please Provide It ?
Old 9th April 2018, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: SSC CHSL Syllabus In Pdf

Staff Selection Commissions (SSC) conducted Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO).

The Syllabus of the Exam is given below

I. General Intelligence: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences,Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.

II. English Language: Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
III. Quantitative Aptitude:

ARITHMETIC:

Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers.
Fundamental Arithmetical Operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Allegation, Time and distance, Time and work.
ALGEBRA: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.

GEOMETRY: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.

MENSURATION: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base.

TRIGONOMETRY: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.

STATISTICAL CHARTS : Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chart

General Awareness: Questions are designed to test the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions are also designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research.