Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 21st October 2012, 12:11 PM
vaibhav meshram.y

Default SSC CPO SI Pet

Here I am looking for Syllabus of SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET) can you please provide me its syllabus? Tell me soon.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 23rd October 2012, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: SSC CPO SI Pet

Paper pattern SSC CPO written Test for the posts of Sub Inspector: will be consisting of two papers PAPER-I and PAPER-II. PAPER-I will be of Two hours duration from 10.00 A.M. to
12.00 Noon. This section will be of 200 marks and consists of 200 questions in for sections each section will be of equal marks and equal no. of questions which means that each section will consist of 50 questions and 50 marks. Each sections are given bellow but don’t worry we give you suggestions.

This Paper will be on both Hindi and English language.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Test
General Knowledge and General Awareness Test
Numerical Aptitude Test
English Comprehension Test

PAPER-II for SSC CPO Exam will only consist of subject English language & Comprehension Test. This phase will be also of two hours duration and will be conduct from 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM. In this paper for SSC CPO Exam there will be 200 questions and consists of 200 marks also. Both papers will be having Objective Multiple Choice Type questions only in SSC CPO SI and ASI Exam. There will be negative marking also which means for each wrong answer you made wrong will cause Deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. So it suitable to leave that questions in which you are not have confidant.

Syllabus of SSC CPO Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Medical Test:
Candidates will have to undergo PET / MEDICAL Examination. Only those candidates who secure qualifying marks in Paper I of the written examination, as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, and It is also required to clear Eligibility and Physical Endurance Test (PET) and medical test, for to be called for the Personality Test / Interview based on their shared performance in Paper I and II of the written examination. Detailed Standards for SSC CPO Exam for the posts of Sub-Inspector & Assistant Sub-Inspector and Intelligence Officer could be found on Section 10 and Section 10(A)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in