Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 25th November 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default SSC Tax Assistant Online Form

Hi buddy I want to appear in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Tax Assistant recruitment exam and for the same would you plz tell me process to fill online form for it ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 25th November 2016, 12:43 PM
Super Moderator

Default Re: SSC Tax Assistant Online Form

As you want to appear in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Tax Assistant recruitment exam, so on your demand I am providing online form process :

Applicants log on the SSC website

Click on Apply & Select the deired post

Again Click on Apply Link

Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).

In Part I Registration, Applicants have to fill basic information carefully.

After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.

Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.

In Part II registration Applicants have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.

Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.

Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.

Now take printout of online application for future use.

SSC: Tax Assistant Exam – Syllabus
PAPER I -(OBJECTIVE TYPE)

Part A: General English: Questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, etc. There will be a question on passages and comprehension of passages also. The standard of the questions will be only of 10+2 level.

Part B: General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate's General Awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Sports, Literature, Scientific Research, Basics/fundamentals of Computer, etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
Paper-II -(Conventional):

Arithmetic: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Time and Work, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message