Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 7th July 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default UGC Net KU

Does the Kumaun University (KU) is also venue for UGC NET Exam December Session? I have applied for this Exam recently. I have completed MA in Hindi from Kumaun University (KU). Some one told me this University also venue for UGC NET Exam. So I want to confirm it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 22nd March 2018, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: UGC Net KU

I completed my PG degree and planning to pursue M.Phil degree from Kakatiya University searching for university details. Will you provide me details is UGC NET recognized if yes provide details for taking admission for M.Phil degree here also provide contact details?
Old 22nd March 2018, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: UGC Net KU

Kakatiya University is a public university located in Warangal in the Indian state of Telangana. The university offers about 120 programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels.

Yes Kakatiya University is UGC NET recognized.

Name of the Programme: PhD & M. Phil. Entrance

PhD Program offered by it in different subjects in the faculties of Arts Commerce & Business Management, Education, Engineering & Technology, Law, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Science and Social Sciences

Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible to appear for PhD & M. Phil Entrance Test being conducted by Kakatiya University in the subjects pertaining to faculties mentioned, the candidate must have passed the Masters degree in the concerned subject with a minimum of 55% of marks (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates 50% of marks)

Test Pattern

The PhD & M.Phil. Entrance Test 2015-16 and 2016-17 shall consist of one paper in the concerned subject with maximum marks of 100. The duration of the Test is 90 minutes (1 hrs). The paper consists of 100 objective type questions (multiple choices only)
The medium of Entrance Test is English except for language subjects

Registration Process

The Registration Fee for Ph.D. is Rs.1000/- (in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.750/- only)

Kakatiya University
NH-563, Vidyaranyapuri, Hanamkonda
Warangal, Telangana 506009
Phone: 0870 246 1467

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in