Go Back   2023 2024 MBA > MBA > Main Forum

Old 30th October 2012, 09:43 AM
Deepak Garg.k

Default Use Doing MBA after Engineering

I can after master of business administration course education engineering course education please tell me about this because I want to do this so ask you about this so please tell me is my this decision right
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th April 2018, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Use Doing MBA after Engineering

Hello sir, for to doing MBA should I use my engineering degree after engineering? Please provide me Use degree for doing MBA after engineering?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 7th April 2018, 08:31 AM
Super Moderator

Default Re: Use Doing MBA after Engineering

Doing and MBA after Engineering is provides you facility to use your degree for admission. This decision is based on interests and their career goals.

Getting an MBA degree after B.Tech is always a plus point and its gives you extra edge to your technical skills. There are a lot of students who choose to go for MBA after engineering degree.

There are a lot of IITians who prefer to opt for MBA after completing their engineering.

A big proportion of BE / B.Tech students also opt for domestic options (M.Tech or MBA in India) as opposed to an MBA abroad, making the dilemma a little more convoluted that youd have expected.

An MBA abroad after engineering makes more practical sense when you have worked for around 4-5 years.

An MBA program is gives engineers candidates more exposure to business and management related issues which lack in an engineering program.

An MBA degree adds strategic & qualitative skills to students analytical capability, making them a perfect choice for any employer.

Top colleges in India of B-School Are :

IIFT Indian Institute of Foreign Trad

FMS Faculty of Management Studies

NMIMS Narsee Monjee Institute of Management and Higher Studies

ISB Indian School of Business Hyderabad

MDI Management Development Institute.

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta

Indian Institute of Management Lucknow

Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode

Indian Institute of Management Indore